Secret to a Happy and Healthy Relationship: Interview with Todd Creager
What does it take to have a healthy relationship and what should one do to rescue a sinking relationship is the topic of this weeks episode as I interview Todd Creager.
Todd Creager’s Bio:
- Todd is a marriage and sex therapist who helps couples create loving and passionate long term relationships and helps single people find their soulmate.
- He has a talent for helping people become motivated to create new patterns in their lives that lead to more satisfying relationships and experiences.
- He is the author of “The Long, Hot Marriage,” a highly endorsed and regarded book for couples and the Amazon best-selling “Love, Sex and Karaoke- 52 Ways To Ignite Your Love Life.”
- Also just out are 2 new healing infidelity products: his e-book- The Little Black Book of Infidelity, and “The Infidelity Cure” a total self-help program for couples with 6 videos and a workbook to help couples heal and thrive after infidelity.
- He has a private practice in Huntington Beach, CA and has been helping couples and individuals for over 30 years both in person and via Skype and Zoom.
- He has been a guest as a relationship expert on many radio and TV shows including the FOX Morning News, KCAL 9 in LA, Playboy Radio, and was a featured therapist on the show “Unfaithful” on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
- He has been a keynote speaker and has done hundreds of talks at conferences, meetings, and all sorts of professional trainings.
- He also trains seasoned therapists as well as beginners in the field of psychotherapy.
- Lastly, he is a professor at the USC School of Social Work, helping graduate students learn the theory and practice of becoming professional therapists. That also happens to be his alma mater and he received his MSW from the USC School of Social Work in 1982.
His many methods of contact can be found below:
Please direct your questions, comments and suggestions to email@example.com.