Too many active people and desk workers are held back with pain,
and frustrated with failed treatments.
We walk you through what it takes to be pain-free, help you learn about your wrong tendencies and postural mistakes and assist you in learning how to correct them yourself so you can enjoy the things you like to do in life vs going in for treatments.
With over 2 decades of experience and taking hundreds of advanced courses in the realm of rehab. and conditioning, our clinic is the only clinic in Southern California that utilizes Postural Neurology and Functional Movement along with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction rehab. to help our patients.
Our comprehensive, customized treatment are one on one and include 3 phase of:
- Pain Relief Phase
- Get you out of pain using Chiropractic Care, Mobilization, Active Release Technique, Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, Neuromuscular and Deep Tissue Massage, Kinesiology Taping, Modification of Activities, Ergonomic Evaluation and Application.
- Activation and Stabilization Phase
- Postural Neurology, Developmental Exercise and Rehab (DNS), Functional Conditioning Rehab., Active Release Rehab., Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Rehab., Emsella Chair and Treatment, Neuromuscular and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Implementation Phase
- Applying the learned principles of movement and advancing the movement methods to match your lifestyle, activities and/or sports choices.
At our clinic we look at you as a whole person by also providing the following services:
- Functional Endocrinology,
- Emotional Freedom Technique,
- Metabolic Typing and
- Cranio-sacral therapy
Visit our conditions and treatment pages to see the list of conditions we treat at Irvine Spine and Wellness Center, your Posture, Movement and Chiropractic center.
“I have been coming to see Dr. Shakib for the last three years. As a professional athlete, keeping my body in peak shape and ready for high performance is extremely important to me. Dr. Shakib is so well versed in her practice and knows so much about the body and injury prevention. I can’t (and don’t want to) imagine where I would be without her! Thank you Dr. Shakib!”
“I have received Chiropractic care from several doctors over the past 40 years for neck and back pain. Dr Shakib is one of the best and not only provides spinal care, but approaches the whole body as a system. Her suggestions for stretches and exercises have been very beneficial for my body [and I am] feeling much better.
“Looking to turn your health around? Dr Shakib is very knowledgeable and passionate about what she does & equips you with tips, exercises, resources to help make permanent changes.Treatments are tailored for your needs and you feel physically & emotionally so much better and energized when you leave the office.”
Irvine Spine & Wellness Center
15375 Barranca Pkwy #A104
Irvine, CA 92618
(Suite 104, inside Bldg. A)
Tel: (949) 552-5535